1. If you cancel your booking you may incur a cancellation charge. The amount of this charge will vary depending on when the cancellation is made, detail as follow:
75% cancellation charge apply if booking cancel more than 7 days before departure.
100% cancellation charge apply if booking cancel less than 7 days before departure.
No change and cancellation for all day tour is accepted. No refund policy.
2. We reserve the right to cancel the tour and or change the itinerary; meal; accommodation & means of transport. In case of the tour cancel, full refund without interest will arrange.
我们保留取消行程和/或更改行程; 膳食; 住宿和交通方式的权利。如果旅游取消，将安排无息全额退款。
3. We will not liable to refund/partly refund if you voluntary give up the whole or part of the tour.
4. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by you as a consequence of us or any of the suppliers being unable to perform its obligation under your contract(s)/booking(s) due to the unusual or unforeseeable circumstance beyond the control of the party affected by the force majeure event .
5. We strongly recommend you take out comprehensive travel insurance at the time of paying a deposit/booking. The policy should at least, provide cover for loss of deposit; cancellation and additional expenses; medical expenses and repatriation and loss or damage to baggage and valuables.
我们强烈建议您在支付定金/预订产品时，同时购买全面的旅行保险。该保险至少应提供金钱保障，以弥补定金; 取消和其他费用; 医疗费用以及遣送费以及行李和贵重物品的丢失或损坏。
6. It is your sole responsibilities to ensure you have a valid passport at the time of travelling and that you hold all necessary visas and permits. Some countries require you when entering to hold passport with at least six months validity.
7. If flight delay more than 30 minutes, guest(s) responsible for own transport to meet our guide in the tour and or to the hotel within the original booking.
8. All air tour price included 7 kgs hand carry luggage only. Check in luggage required prepay when making the booking. $25 per 15 kgs / $30 per 20 kgs.
9. We have no liability in respect of the supply of any element of your booking, including any liability for illness; personal injury; death or loss of any kind; delay and inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any other providers of travel services. Any claim for damages for injury; illness; loss or death must be brought against the relevant supplier of the travel services or products. (We will provide necessary assistance, if required)
对于您预订的任何旅游产品，包括任何其他旅行服务供应商，直接或间接导致的疾病; 人身伤害; 死亡或任何形式的损失; 延误和不便之处，我们概不负责。任何伤害; 疾病; 损失或死亡的损害索赔，都必须向旅行服务或产品的相关供应商提出。(如需要，我们将为索赔提供帮助)
10. All admission tickets must arrange and pay to us and or our guide directly. We will not provide any mean of transport or to charge $50 per person per day.
所有参加旅行团行程内之入场券必须直接向我们或导游安排入埸并付款。否则我们不会提供任何交通工具或会每人每天收取$ 50 额外手续费用。
11. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time
12. Your contract(s)/bookings(s) are governed by the laws of Sydney and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the court of New South Wales, Sydney to determine any dispute pertaining to the contract(s)/booking(s).
13. This terms and conditions is made in English and Chinese. The English version will prevail in the event of any inconsistency between the English and any Chinese translations thereof.