條例條款

TERMS AND CONDITIONS | BOOKING AND CANCELLATION

預訂和取消 - 條款和條件

 

1. If you cancel your booking you may incur a cancellation charge.  The amount of this charge will vary depending

on when the cancellation is made, detail as follow:

如果您取消預訂,則可能需要支付取消費用。這筆費用的金額將取決於取消的時間,具體如下:

75% cancellation charge apply if booking cancel more than 7 days before departure.

如果在出發前7天或以上取消預訂,將收取75%的取消費。

100% cancellation charge apply if booking cancel less than 7 days before departure.

如果在出發前7天以內取消預訂,將收取100%的取消費。

No change and cancellation for all day tour is accepted.  No refund policy.         

所有一天遊不能取消或轉換日期,不設退款。

2. We reserve the right to cancel the tour and or change the itinerary; meal; accommodation & means of transport.

In case of the tour cancel, full refund without interest will arrange.

我們保留取消行程和/或更改行程; 膳食; 住宿和交通方式的權利。如果旅遊取消,將安排無息全額退款。

3. We will not liable to refund/partly refund if you voluntary give up the whole or part of the tour.

如果您自願放棄整個或部分旅行,我們將不承擔退款/部分退款的責任。

4. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by you as a consequence of us or any of the suppliers being

unable to perform its obligation under your contract(s)/booking(s) due to the unusual or unforeseeable circumstance

beyond the control of the party affected by the force majeure event .

由於我們自身或任何供應商無法控制的異常或不可預見的情況,而無法履行您的合同/預訂所規定的義務而造成的任何

損失或損害,受不可抗力事件影響的一方,我們概不負責。

5. We strongly recommend you take out comprehensive travel insurance at the time of paying a deposit/booking.

The policy should at least, provide cover for loss of deposit; cancellation and additional expenses; medical expenses

and repatriation and loss or damage to baggage and valuables. 

我們強烈建議您在支付定金/預訂產品時,同時購買全面的旅行保險。該保險至少應提供金錢保障,以彌補定金;  取消和其他費用;

醫療費用以及遣送費以及行李和貴重物品的丟失或損壞。

6. It is your sole responsibilities to ensure you have a valid passport at the time of travelling and that you hold all

necessary visas and permits. Some countries require you when entering to hold passport with at least six months validity. 

確保旅行時持有有效護照並持有所有必要的簽證和許可證。有些國家/地區要求您入境時持有至少六個月有效期的護照。

7. If flight delay more than 30 minutes, guest(s) responsible for own transport to meet our guide in the tour and or to

the hotel within the original booking.

如果航班延誤超過30分鐘或以上或取消,則須自行安排交通並與我們的旅行團嚮導會合或自行到達酒店, 所產生之需費用自理。

8. All air tour price included 7 kgs hand carry luggage only.  Check in luggage required prepay when making the booking.

$25per 15kgs/$30per 20kgs.

所有航空團只提供7公斤手提手李。如需托運行李,請於報團時要求及付款。費用為 $25/15公斤每程;$30/20公斤每程。

9. We have no liability in respect of the supply of any element of your booking, including any liability for illness; personal

injury; death or loss of any kind; delay and inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any other providers of travel services.

Any claim for damages for injury; illness; loss or death must be brought against the relevant supplier of the travel services or

products. (We will provide necessary assistance, if required) 

對於您預訂的任何旅遊產品,包括任何其他旅行服務供應商,直接或間接導致的疾病; 人身傷害; 死亡或任何形式的損失; 延誤和不便之處,

我們概不負責。任何傷害; 疾病; 損失或死亡的損害索賠,都必須向旅行服務或產品的相關供應商提出。(如需要,我們將為索賠提供幫助)

10. All admission tickets must arrange and pay to us and or our guide directly. We will not provide any mean of transport or

to charge $50 per person per day.

所有參加旅行團行程內之入場券必須直接向我們或導遊安排入埸並付款。否則我們不會提供任何交通工具或會每人每天收取$ 50 额外手續費用。

11. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time

我們保留隨時更改這些條款和條件的權利。

12. Your contract(s)/bookings(s) are governed by the laws of Sydney and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the court

of New South Wales, Sydney to determine any dispute pertaining to the contract(s)/booking(s).

您的合同/預訂受悉尼新南威爾士法律管轄,並且您同意服從悉尼新南威爾士法院的管轄權,以確定與合同/預訂有關的任何爭議。

13. This terms and conditions is made in English and Chinese. The English version will prevail in the event of any inconsistency

between the English and any Chinese translations thereof.

本條款和條件以英文和中文制定。英文與中文譯本如有任何歧義,概以英文譯本為準。